To ask such questions is to answer them. Just look around you. As the ancient Romans might say, to put it in plain Latin, res ipsa loquitur. The state of the world speaks...
Paramount in Obama's view of foreign policy is his statement, 'We are not at war with Islam'. Unfortunately he fails to understand, to put it kindly in a politically correct sense, is that Islam IS at war with the West. Add his statement that'He will stand with the moslems...'. Add his mentors to the mix, Wright, Farrakahn, Ayres and his actions are very understandable. No, there is an immense difference between Obama and Romney.
The last of this year's long slog of presidential debates Monday night was about foreign affairs -- that is, the state of the world and America's place in it. By the end, the essential question raised by the debate should have been clear: Which candidate is living in the real world we've all experienced the past four years? And which in a world of denial and excuse-making?
- Gallup’s clickbait: Obama’s still pretty popular among … Ed Morrissey 41 minutes ago
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Liberal columnist calls out the ‘secret war on black Republicans’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Immigration advocates mad that feds might let young illegals choose deportation voluntarily Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Kurds seize two oil fields, pull out of Iraqi government Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago