To ask such questions is to answer them. Just look around you. As the ancient Romans might say, to put it in plain Latin, res ipsa loquitur. The state of the world speaks...
Paramount in Obama's view of foreign policy is his statement, 'We are not at war with Islam'. Unfortunately he fails to understand, to put it kindly in a politically correct sense, is that Islam IS at war with the West. Add his statement that'He will stand with the moslems...'. Add his mentors to the mix, Wright, Farrakahn, Ayres and his actions are very understandable. No, there is an immense difference between Obama and Romney.
The last of this year's long slog of presidential debates Monday night was about foreign affairs -- that is, the state of the world and America's place in it. By the end, the essential question raised by the debate should have been clear: Which candidate is living in the real world we've all experienced the past four years? And which in a world of denial and excuse-making?
- Secret Service failures may expand no-walking zone around White House Ed Morrissey 13 mins ago
- CDC: Up to half a million Ebola cases by end of January Noah Rothman 53 mins ago
- Video: South Park ad hits Redskins … during Redskins game Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NYT: Daniel Inouye was the senator who told Kirsten Gillibrand that he likes his girls chubby Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Blair: The West had better not rule out ground troops Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Among us: Officials confirm American ISIS fighters have returned to United States Noah Rothman 3 hours ago