To ask such questions is to answer them. Just look around you. As the ancient Romans might say, to put it in plain Latin, res ipsa loquitur. The state of the world speaks...
Paramount in Obama's view of foreign policy is his statement, 'We are not at war with Islam'. Unfortunately he fails to understand, to put it kindly in a politically correct sense, is that Islam IS at war with the West. Add his statement that'He will stand with the moslems...'. Add his mentors to the mix, Wright, Farrakahn, Ayres and his actions are very understandable. No, there is an immense difference between Obama and Romney.
The last of this year's long slog of presidential debates Monday night was about foreign affairs -- that is, the state of the world and America's place in it. By the end, the essential question raised by the debate should have been clear: Which candidate is living in the real world we've all experienced the past four years? And which in a world of denial and excuse-making?
- Martha Coakley’s campaign seems to be in mid-collapse Jazz Shaw 32 mins ago
- Half of Americans willing to pay zero additional dollars for EPA carbon regs Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: Hatchet-wielding attacker has “Islamic extremist leanings” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago