Close to seventy million Americans watched the first presidential debate, a figure that easily outpaced the next largest viewership of sixty-two million viewers for the first Bush/Kerry debate in 2004, and the fifty-two million viewers of the first McCain/Obama debate in 2008. Of those almost seventy million, according to Gallup, almost three-quarters believe Mitt Romney...
That was NO debate. That was Mitt taking Little Barry to school in a 9 round snot knocker!! Ray from Bloombergia NRA Life Soli Deo Gloria!
As a result of Mitt Romney’s hands-down, no contest victory in the first presidential debate, the race for president now, more so than before, is an actual contest. Democrats are on defense, and Vice President Biden is surely sweating during his debate preparation this week.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 5 hours ago