You see, America was founded by a handful of God-fearing patriots who didn't always agree but believed certain things like life, liberty and the personal pursuit of happiness were worth dying for. And to ensure their ideas would survive the ages, they crafted one of the most...
Good for you, Ann (re: once-called-America comment). Actually the slide started with Roosevelt -- was decried by Eisenhower -- and continues by power brokers who started the Vietnam war with discovery of an in-country manganese mine needed to make steel for war machines. O'Hare was in their employ. I once heard O'Hare publicly ask, to the misuse of money by the church, "MY GOD, when's it gonna stop?: If she really were what she proposed, she'd not have made such a slip.
"There once was a place called America," our children's children will one day write, "a bright and shining city on a hill, divinely placed by God to serve as a beacon of hope to the entire world. A land filled with generous-hearted souls who showered the needy the world over with their abundant blessings."
- July jobs report: 209,000 jobs added, jobless rate 6.2% Ed Morrissey 38 minutes ago
- Report: New House bill on border crisis will limit Obama’s power to expand executive amnesty to new illegals Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Democrats celebrate ‘midterm gift’ of GOP’s failure to pass border bill Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Eric Cantor gives up, will resign from Congress early Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- 72-Hour ceasefire in Gaza lasted just 90 minutes Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago