Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
The left, and certainly the Democratic Party and their liar in chief, Pres Obama, have learned that it is much easier to lie than to tell the truth; that lying is far more beneficial to their agenda than truth is. It is obvious they have all been schooled to believe what they are told, lie about everything, and especially lie about their own actions and those of conservatives. Thus is the state of the country today.
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 18 hours ago