Previous 0 - 8

The Truth About Mormonism

Rex11 Wrote: Apr 17, 2012 5:26 AM
To be truly free as our ancestors understood it. We would never take welfare if it were possible to avoid it! We would pay our own bills and demand some sort of work for any wealth we obtained! Medi-care, Obama Care would never have been heard of. We now have about five generations whom seriously believe they are owed a living! For instance, I went to College and paid my own way. I didn't owe a cent when I finished, and I finished with six children and a wife whom I supported. My first house I bought I had to pay one third down before I would be given a mortgage! I have purchased most of my vehicles for cash as well. My older children wore clothes from other people or from thrift stores and their Christmas often came from them.

The Truth About Mormonism

Rex11 Wrote: Apr 17, 2012 5:18 AM
We have our child molesters in the Church too, Paul. And sometimes they have been Bishops. One of my sons can testify to that!

The Truth About Mormonism

Rex11 Wrote: Apr 17, 2012 5:13 AM
What would be your deffinition of a pedophile? They claim just as strongly that they have no control over their emotions. At present the Gays being very pro-active to claim their right to practice and to even marry! Bibically the gay life style is in the Old Testament worthy of death and Paul states that it has no business in the church. Rapist, pedophiles, and gay all make the same claim, "God made me this way, I can't help it!" God made bank robbers who love money and murderers who love to kill, but those of us having those inclinations are generally able to control them!

The Truth About Mormonism

Rex11 Wrote: Apr 17, 2012 5:03 AM
Then why, pray tell me, are so many angered by those whom preach the gospel of Christ. Christ recognized himself as the son of man and also the son of God. He also recognized that the Apostles were sons of God when he told them I ascent unto my God and your God, My Father and your Father?

The Truth About Mormonism

Rex11 Wrote: Apr 17, 2012 4:49 AM
Or, much more likely. They read the Bible and make it say what they want it to say. Read, consider, then ask God who giveth to all men willingly and he will answer.

The Truth About Mormonism

Rex11 Wrote: Apr 17, 2012 4:45 AM
Sorry Loner, you haven't been reading your Bible too well. The occurance is described both in Revelations and Isiaha.

The Truth About Mormonism

Rex11 Wrote: Apr 17, 2012 4:45 AM

The Truth About Mormonism

Rex11 Wrote: Apr 17, 2012 4:33 AM
Yes, and do you pay your "fair" share of taxes? Romney pays quite a bit more than you do, but gets the same freedoms and blessings. Had you worked harder, it's possible that you might have been being paid as Romney is? I suspect that you're one of the Democratic Socialists whom believes that everyone else should work while you shirk?

The Truth About Mormonism

Rex11 Wrote: Apr 17, 2012 4:26 AM
See my comment above. We DO Worship the God of the Old and New Testament. Christian history will reveal that in the third century Constantine demanded that the various Christian sects have a common belief to become the state religion. Some sects were killing off those with whom they didn't agree, others were declaring others herotics. The one in three vestige was a re-working of a pre-christian group of one god whom is superior who resided through-out the universe. With a little ingenuity Christ was declaired a vestige of that one god and the Holy Ghost another. Unfortunately that description does not fit the God described by Jesus Christ or even more so by God the Father.
Previous 0 - 8