The Truth About Mormonism

Rex11 Wrote: Apr 17, 2012 6:26 AM
What we will tell you Louie is that Christ sits at the head of our church which is why it is named, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

The Truth About Mormonism

Rex11 Wrote: Apr 17, 2012 6:19 AM
When was the last woman called to be a prophet in Israel? Some were touted as such, but you never heard one being prophetic. Motherhood is much more important than church leadership. One of the main problems of modern society is the lack of parental guidance. Mary (Christ's Mother) mothered her children even to the viewing of her Son dying on the cross. Women in our Church do work outside the home and having been the son of one who did, I can tell you that I missed it. Any teacher will tell you that children from broken homes or where both parents work are always more of a problem than a home where the mother is there.

The Truth About Mormonism

Rex11 Wrote: Apr 17, 2012 6:11 AM
They did. Each tribe worshiped a little differently and there was a theme of ancestort worship involved as well as spiritualism. They were and are a great religion, but lacking the saving power of Christianity.

The Truth About Mormonism

Rex11 Wrote: Apr 17, 2012 6:05 AM
Perhaps it is because their god is the moon god, at the time of Mohamed, the strongest of the Arabian Pan-Theon. As you observe the flag of each Muslim nation you will observe the crescent moon and the star. Mohamed was illiterate, could neither read nor write. His cousins were his scribes. He apprently found his religion sitting in a cave. The Koran is protected as the Holy Bible once was in Christianity. Mohamed includes Christ as great prophet though not as great as himself. War began between the two main factions of his followers on his death and has continued since. The two factions argued over who should take over.

The Truth About Mormonism

Rex11 Wrote: Apr 17, 2012 5:54 AM
I would disagree completely with you. Having been graced to receive several miracles, I can tell you with certainty that they occur. They occur a little more frequently to those who recognize their author.

The Truth About Mormonism

Rex11 Wrote: Apr 17, 2012 5:50 AM
Why, my God made the Sun

The Truth About Mormonism

Rex11 Wrote: Apr 17, 2012 5:45 AM
On the contrary. We are a very Christian People. We love those who hate us and despitefully use us. Unforturnately there are a good sized group of people whom think that they are Christians who hate, and spread lies without foundation. We love everyone and respect them for whom and what they are, misguided or not. Those whom do not love their bretheren and sisters, need to re-asess their Christianity.

The Truth About Mormonism

Rex11 Wrote: Apr 17, 2012 5:37 AM
I believe if you will read Genisis you will find that that curse is for Cain alone.

The Truth About Mormonism

Rex11 Wrote: Apr 17, 2012 5:31 AM
Unfortunately most EX-MORMONS are exed because they committed an act that made them unworthy to be called a Latter-Day Saint and they manufacture stories that are mostly un-true to hide the truth. Most excommunicated or disfellowshiped Mormons repent and confess their actions and are accepted again into full fellowship.

The Truth About Mormonism

Rex11 Wrote: Apr 17, 2012 5:26 AM
To be truly free as our ancestors understood it. We would never take welfare if it were possible to avoid it! We would pay our own bills and demand some sort of work for any wealth we obtained! Medi-care, Obama Care would never have been heard of. We now have about five generations whom seriously believe they are owed a living! For instance, I went to College and paid my own way. I didn't owe a cent when I finished, and I finished with six children and a wife whom I supported. My first house I bought I had to pay one third down before I would be given a mortgage! I have purchased most of my vehicles for cash as well. My older children wore clothes from other people or from thrift stores and their Christmas often came from them.