It's official: Mitt Romney is the GOP nominee and will battle President Obama for the White House. Team Romney has released a new video, "The Promise of America," to kick things off.
It has almost been one year since Mitt Romney announced his campaign for president in Stratham, New Hampshire. As he clinches the delegates needed for the Republican nomination, we look back on this journey to restore the promise of America.
In a classy move, President Obama actually called Romney today to congratulate him
- Video: Feds probing Maryland ObamaCare exchange Ed Morrissey 34 minutes ago
- Nancy Pelosi: A Republican friend of mine told me that his party is “indifferent” to “really hungry children,” you know Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Nudity, prudity, and double standards on cable television Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis; Update: Goal achieved Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Netanyahu: PA has to recognize Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows Obama underwater on Ukraine crisis, Russia Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago