1 - 7

Obama's Unfulfilled Promise Change

RETMSGJH Wrote: Sep 24, 2012 9:15 PM
Obama just razzle dazzled everbody the last time and he did sound good. I am not one swayed by the sounds/noise that I hear politions spew. I started checking his background (what i could find out) it was depressing NO real accomplishments. I was employed then in a Union job, NO i have NEVER voted Democrat. I did try to talk with some of the other workers OFF the clock about his Senate voting, why will he not show the documents needed, birth cert, college records ETC. If i had the degrees for those three schools i would have stapled them to my back flaunting the facts. I am retired now and do not consider myself a victim, but i do worry what another 4 years would do to my TAXED retirement checks if Obie does get re-elected.

Obama's Unfulfilled Promise Change

RETMSGJH Wrote: Sep 24, 2012 9:00 PM
With the panthers handing out $5,00 bills or a bottle of Boonesfarm for the vote.

Obama's Unfulfilled Promise Change

RETMSGJH Wrote: Sep 24, 2012 8:54 PM
So essentially you are saying that you are voting for Obama, any wasted vote for someone else that is not within the top two is a wasted vote. Ron Paul followers in the same position are in the same boat. So you want to make all of the Other millions of us who want Obama OUT suffer along with your hurt pride that your guy didn't have enough clout to get the nomination. Sounds like the third grade nerd position if you don't play what i want i quit.

Rasmussen Poll: Romney: 48, Obama: 43

RETMSGJH Wrote: Sep 20, 2012 11:07 AM
That's VERY true if you don't vote Romney you essentially are voting for Obama. Can we REALLY stand four more years of the policies we have now, along with NOT keeping our Embassies protected?????

Rasmussen Poll: Romney: 48, Obama: 43

RETMSGJH Wrote: Sep 20, 2012 11:07 AM

How Obama Is Trashing the Constitution

RETMSGJH Wrote: Sep 19, 2012 9:39 PM
Many of us agree Patriot, if Dr. king were alive today there would be another march against this president. The march would have thousands of "all other nationalities" marching with him this time. I feel we have been sent back fifty years with all of his Racist inclined messages.

How Obama Is Trashing the Constitution

RETMSGJH Wrote: Sep 19, 2012 9:32 PM
When the Senate is controled by the democrats, there is not much conservatives can do. the Hose republicans have passed and forwarded bills to the Senate and Mr. Reid is sitting on them and not bringing them to the floor for a vote.
1 - 7