In response to:

Confirmed: Obama Made No Calls, Took No Action During Benghazi Attack

Retired Lady Wrote: Feb 16, 2013 1:38 PM
Who spread the lie about the terrorist attack on the Benghazi Consulate being predicated on a youtube video? Barry & Axelrod!!!!! After all Barry had a meeting in Vegas to collect money for his re-election campaign! The so-called reporter, Charles Lane of WaPo, unknowingly got it right when he facetiously posed the "conspiracy" theory between Barry & Axelrod! The real shame belongs to the msm for their contemptible failure in following this story!
TROUBLED_CALIFORNIAN Wrote: Feb 16, 2013 2:04 PM
The CIA started the "lie" if you morons want to call it that.

maybe they should have said we are actively looking for the XYZ groups so if you haven gone under ground yet YOU SHOULD NOW because I am announcing to the WORLD who we think is responsible.

SO in order for them to get AWAY the Right would like me to give them a HEADS UP!

morons
Coyote9 Wrote: May 15, 2013 9:21 AM
Sorry, the CIA kept telling the Administration that it was a terrorist attack, while Nuland continued to say such could not be said in the talking points. Repeatedly had CIA edit their report, and then made changes beyond what the CIA was willing to proffer. So, the lie did not "start" with the CIA, it started with the State Department in concert with the Oval Office, for the sole reason of protecting the President's spiel about how Al Qaida is on the run and so weakened they could even not swat a fly.

So, what does Obama do, when notified that our Embassy facilities were under attack and that our Ambassador was perhaps wounded or dead? He goes to bed so he can be fresh and ready for his re-election campaign event in Las Vegas the next day. Yeah, what leadership! What insight! Oh, what is this chill running down my leg? Must be some sort of God in the Oval Office! Someone who stepped down from his greatness to assume the lowly position of President of the United States of America.

Kool-Aid? Anyone like a refill?

Last week, Lindsey Graham's unrelenting line of questioning compelled Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to confirm under oath that not a single military asset was deployed to help rescue besieged US personnel in the course of a terrorist raid in Benghazi, Libya.  The September 11, 2012 attack lasted nearly eight hours, during which four Americans died, including our sitting ambassador.  Multiple requests for increased security in the weeks and months leading up to the massacre were denied.  Urgent warnings that the Benghazi consulate couldn't withstand a...