miketurner, there is NO law that says a state cannot dictate religion. Read your Constitution; it only applied to the federal government, not the sovereign states. That was the purpose of the 10th Amendment.
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 18 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 15 hours ago