Mitchell wants to "reform" with a flat tax which just keeps the US Tax Code and the income tax in place for the pols to start the whole thing over again. Don't buy it.
Any legislation is OK with them as long as it includes the authority for Sebelius and Napolitano to waive provisions for their friends.

Americans Deserve the IRS

retchemprof Wrote: May 30, 2013 5:02 AM
Although this situation is somewhat muddled, one discovered definition of garnish is "same as garnishee" - just to lightly garnish the issue.

The Bullying Pulpit

retchemprof Wrote: May 28, 2013 8:15 AM
"The real danger to us all is when government not only exercises the powers that we have voted to give it, but exercises additional powers that we have never voted to give it. That is when "public servants" become public masters. That is when government itself has stepped over the line." But, Prof. Sowell, we are all slaves of that master already and the brutal overseer is the IRS. Urge Congress to pass the FairTax. "The man who produces while others dispose of his product is a slave." -- Ayn Rand

Take the Fifth…Please!

retchemprof Wrote: May 27, 2013 7:26 AM
The most important thing about this affair is how it publicly exposes the entire taxing system for what it is – the enslavement of the American people. We are at the mercy of the slave owners, the US Federal Government, and their brutal overseers, the IRS. The Slave Law, formally known as the U.S. Tax Code, should be repealed, the IRS decommissioned, and the FairTax instituted - thereby restoring the pre-Sixteenth Amendment freedom established by the original Constitution.

Take the Fifth…Please!

retchemprof Wrote: May 27, 2013 7:26 AM

Educational Rot

retchemprof Wrote: Mar 13, 2013 4:43 PM
Herein lies the truth about Schools of Education and their product. Thank you, Dr. Williams.

Experts Aren't Deities

retchemprof Wrote: Jan 23, 2013 7:43 PM
Thanks Drama and dwhite. I actually do all of the above and more. I was really just commenting on how I adjust the routine when I have a cold coming on.

Experts Aren't Deities

retchemprof Wrote: Jan 23, 2013 5:30 PM
PS I do not take Zn regularly. I don't think that would be a good idea.

Experts Aren't Deities

retchemprof Wrote: Jan 23, 2013 5:26 PM
re Pauling - When I am coming down with a cold, I double my regular daily intake of 1000 mg ester-C by taking another before bed. I add to that a 50 mg tablet of zinc gluconate (but any other Zn tablet would have the same effect) morning and night. I have not had a cold that lasted more than about three days in years - and they have always been very mild. It's probably psychosomatic.