Larry303's comment is one that IMO should be taken seriously. Obama has already trampled the Constitution at any time it has been of benefit for him to do so and those who should have called him on it have looked the other way. He believes he is the next thing to the Almighty, smarter than any otherliving human being and deserves to be president (maybe permantly??). Toss in the fact that the Dems are fighting picture identification to vote and it should be obvious that he will win by hook or by crook and possibly with violence against the people if necessary. I put nothing past this self-centered occipier of the White House.
Obama needed a filet mignon in the June employment report. But instead he got a rubber chicken.
Only 80,000 new jobs were created last month, way below Wall Street expectations. It’s the fourth consecutive monthly disappointment. For a few months last winter, jobs were rising at an average of 225,000 a month. But that has sloped way down to only 75,000. The unemployment rate continues at 8.2 percent, which is the forty-first straight month above 8 percent. The U6 unemployment rate, which includes discouraged workers, is just under 15 percent.
As voters finalize their election impressions this...
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 21 hours ago