If you review the polls from the 2010 mid-term elections you will see that the polling companies were reporting neck and neck numbers right up until about a week before the voting. In all, 730 seats, at both the federal and state level, changed from democrat to republican. There was an 18% swing among (coincidentally, in both state houses and the US House of Representatives) of female representation between democrat office holders and republican office holders - hence the war on women. Women recognized that female democrat politicians no longer represent their values or aspirations. The 2010 election cycle showed women voted 49/49 between the parties, which represented a 12% drop in the women's vote for the democrat party from 2008.
Nuts. The Democratic National Convention is over. Watching Bill Clinton, Jean-Fran‡ois Kerry, Joe Biden, Barack Obama and all the other preposterosities -- not least being the widely under-depreciated Sandra Fluck -- I fell under a spell. I thought the convention would go on forever. There would be no need for horror movies, action movies, X-Treme sports, cockfights or soap operas. I could enjoy them all in the comfort of my own home -- all provided by the Democratic National Committee, safely watched over by the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department and probably select units of the North Carolina National Guard. Yet the convention...
- CIA confesses: Yeah, we hacked the Senate’s computers Noah Rothman 18 minutes ago
- Bill Clinton, September 10, 2001: I could have killed Bin Laden once but called it off because of civilian casualties Allahpundit 57 minutes ago
- Is Hamas calling it quits? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- House may vote on bill that would block Obama from expanding executive amnesty for illegals Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz issues clear condemnation of Obama Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Media reacts to Lois Lerner’s new email: ‘Hard to argue’ no political bias there Noah Rothman 4 hours ago