If we're to believe the White House's proffered narrative, Joe Biden's televised moment of solidarity for same-sex marriage on Sunday was unplanned, unscripted, and from-the-heart, randomly turning this into Gay Marriage Week and prompting President Obama himself to come clean on an issue that he had actually already made up his mind about, if just a bit sooner than he'd intended. For the record, I don't buy the White House's narrative for a hot second. If there is one thing at which President Obama really is quite adept, it's campaigning, and Team Obama has time and again demonstrated itself a...
In response to:
Oh you will never hear the left even remotely praise Cheney. Cheney was brave enough to stand by his personal principles even though he knew his party would have a fit. Slumbama has no principles but he needs all those contributions from the rich Hollywood gays. Notice that Slumbama only punted and also said that it should be a state issue. Every state that has put gay marriage on the ballot has voted to keep marriage as the union of one man and one woman, 32 out 32 times. So what did Slumbama do but play politics for his own narcissistic benefit, nothing new for the I, me, my president.
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 15 mins ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 55 mins ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 2 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Fox News primetime hits record high ratings, MSNBC falls to record lows Gabriel Malor 3 hours ago