Americans didn’t buy what the Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney was selling because he was the wrong messenger for a growing ethnically...
Republicans seem to have a problem with hiring strong, capable, articulate females conservatives and then sidelining them. This whole campaign, I kept ranting that not a single male in the Republican party can articulate the a sensible anti-arbortion argument. The entire abortion industry is all about degrading women and devaluing motherhood..But, no the stupid male Republicans have to blabber on about rape, legitimate rape, and Bible thumbing mantras. If you want to change how people view abortion then you have to have a real campaign about women dying, high rates of suicide, and young girls believing that their only path to social acceptance is being easy and cheap. If men are too embarrassed to talk sensibly about abortion then let conse
Wednesday wasn’t “good morning” in the GOP. President Obama won a second term. Republicans deserve the shellacking we got because the party of Lincoln is running candidates in 2012 like it’s 1860. Old white men just don’t cut it anymore and are not reflective of the changing demographics of the country. America is browning up not whitening up, as evidenced by the US Census findings that minorities will make up 54% of the population by the year 2050.
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 23 minutes ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago