Americans didn’t buy what the Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney was selling because he was the wrong messenger for a growing ethnically...
In the last 3 days, just since the election, another 27,130 people received layoff notices. This is before the fiscal cliff fight even gets started back up, before taxes begin to skyrocket for American employers, and before open enrollment insurance premiums are made apparent. If this is just three days (and the website provided provides a list that goes back over the last 6 months) imagine how many more will get their notices in the next few weeks and through January for those companies who can take the hit of keeping people on through Christmas.The new year is going to be brutal. http://www.dailyjobcuts.com/ If you think this isn't going to continue then you are simply deluding yourself.
Wednesday wasn’t “good morning” in the GOP. President Obama won a second term. Republicans deserve the shellacking we got because the party of Lincoln is running candidates in 2012 like it’s 1860. Old white men just don’t cut it anymore and are not reflective of the changing demographics of the country. America is browning up not whitening up, as evidenced by the US Census findings that minorities will make up 54% of the population by the year 2050.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 7 hours ago