Americans didn’t buy what the Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney was selling because he was the wrong messenger for a growing ethnically...
conservative, non-religious women do the job. Why aren't they running ads showing all the old white men in the democrat party that want your 14 year old daughter, granddaughter, niece, or neighbor to have an abortion without a parents knowledge? Why aren't they running ads showing the abortion is the NUMBER ONE KILLER OF AFRICAN AMERICANS. D*mn, I get so mad at how stupid Republican campaign strategist are, it simply isn't that difficult to find capable people that articulate women's issues like school choice (not one ad mind you, and just token jibberish from Romney) and how about the lack of our sons attending college - not a mention. Grocery prices, nary a word. Stupid stupid stupid.
Wednesday wasn’t “good morning” in the GOP. President Obama won a second term. Republicans deserve the shellacking we got because the party of Lincoln is running candidates in 2012 like it’s 1860. Old white men just don’t cut it anymore and are not reflective of the changing demographics of the country. America is browning up not whitening up, as evidenced by the US Census findings that minorities will make up 54% of the population by the year 2050.
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 16 hours ago