If Zuckerpuke wants workers there are plenty of them here out of work. Take your billions and reinvest them in your business through apprenticeship programs and moving allowance programs. Your employee shortage is your CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY and not a yoke to tie around the necks and jobs of CITIZENS.
- Video: MSNBC anchor’s war on English language achieves new level of brutality Guy Benson 21 mins ago
- Cross party appeal: Mitt wraps up the critical Nancy Pelosi endorsement Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- It turns out gay marriage isn’t a priority for all gay Americans Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Boehner on defunding DHS: Maybe we’ll, uh, sue Obama over executive amnesty instead Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The inevitable “let’s ban drones” discussion is upon us Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Conservatives should oppose Mike Pence’s terrible experiment in state-run media Noah Rothman 4 hours ago