In response to:

Labor Unions Kill the Twinkie and 18,000 Jobs

restoreliberty Wrote: Nov 16, 2012 10:35 AM
Most of Hostess' units are in right to work states, less than 20% of employees destroyed the jobs of the other 80%. Just like takers everywhere in this country, 20% driving us off the cliff, 25% too stupid to see that false homilies of sympathy are misplaced, and another 10% who think the world revolves around their sex life and lady parts.

Labor Unions have officially killed off the Twinkie. The company that makes the yummy treat announced today they will start to downsize operations (a.k.a. fire people) as a result of a long battle with union workers.

Hostess Brands Inc., the bankrupt maker of Twinkies and Wonder Bread, said it had sought court permission to go out of business after failing to get wage and benefit cuts from thousands of its striking bakery workers.

Hostess said a national strike by members of the Bakery, Confectionery, Tobacco Workers and Grain Millers International Union that began last...

Related Tags: Labor Unions twinkie Hostess