The lowlight of the first debate for Big Bird fans was Romney's turning to moderator Jim Lehrer and saying: "I'm sorry, Jim, I'm going to stop this subsidy to PBS. I'm going to stop other things -- and I like PBS. I love Big Bird. I...
There is no amount of vote buying pork that is ever too much for demwitcrats.
For an 8-footer with a lot of yellow feathers and a bird's brain, Big Bird is a fellow with a lot of friends in medium-high places. Barack Obama has even commissioned a campaign commercial taking Mitt Romney to task for treating the bird with something less than reverence. The Bird is all he's talking about.
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 16 hours ago