The lowlight of the first debate for Big Bird fans was Romney's turning to moderator Jim Lehrer and saying: "I'm sorry, Jim, I'm going to stop this subsidy to PBS. I'm going to stop other things -- and I like PBS. I love Big Bird. I...
There is no amount of vote buying pork that is ever too much for demwitcrats.
For an 8-footer with a lot of yellow feathers and a bird's brain, Big Bird is a fellow with a lot of friends in medium-high places. Barack Obama has even commissioned a campaign commercial taking Mitt Romney to task for treating the bird with something less than reverence. The Bird is all he's talking about.
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 30 mins ago
- Dempsey continues to frustrate Obama with admission some Arab allies fund ISIS Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- McCain to Rand Paul: Have you ever been to Syria and met with ISIS like I have? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Sure sounds like Mike Huckabee is thinking of running for president Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Ukraine parliament approves EU pact, eastern autonomy as fighting continues Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago