Brittni Nicole Colleps, 28, of Arlington, was found guilty of 16 counts of having an inappropriate relationship between a student and teacher. In Texas, this second-degree felony is punishable by two to 20 years in prison per count. Because none...
this case is not about morality it is about POWER -- this teacher had the power to influence the grades of both students who participated in her "fantasies" and those who declined would you like to know that your child got a F in her class because he/she did NOT have "consenting" sex with this POS or how about if your child got turned down for admission to college because someone with a bigger d i c k and an IQ of 45 somehow made an A in this woman's class without ever doing homework or passing an exam it is not consent if one person has the POWER to affect your grades, your job, your finances, etc. but then again maybe you will be a pleased parent when your child is giving blow jobs to get into college
A former Texas high school teacher was convicted of multiple felonies after having sex with five 18-year-old students at her home. The conviction was a victory for the prosecution but it was a setback for the feminist movement. It was also a setback for the homosexual uncivil rights movement, which seeks unlimited authority to redefine relationships among consenting adults.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago