The headline says it all. Here are the two clips, back to back. Pay special attention to the "flippers," who are drifting away from Obama -- whom they backed in 2008 -- and into his challenger's camp:
"This is as significant as what we had in Denver ten days ago. This group really swung."
"I feel like he's going to have more of a plan. He's a businessman."
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 38 minutes ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 3 hours ago