It seems the GOP establishment is forever coming up with technical excuses for its failures -- not getting their message out, not taking advantage of the latest technology, not working to get their voters out, not reaching out to minorities, blah, blah. Their real problem is that they don't stand for much of anything, much less a serious fight against the progressive/liberal cancer that is ruining out country.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Cheer up, Eric Holder: You’re only the third-most-hated Obama Cabinet official Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Hot Air returns to the Vatican Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Rand Paul’s become acceptably hawkish for a prospective GOP nominee, says … John McCain Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- State’s Marie Harf: ISIS couldn’t even have predicted how powerful ISIS would become Noah Rothman 10 hours ago