It seems the GOP establishment is forever coming up with technical excuses for its failures -- not getting their message out, not taking advantage of the latest technology, not working to get their voters out, not reaching out to minorities, blah, blah. Their real problem is that they don't stand for much of anything, much less a serious fight against the progressive/liberal cancer that is ruining out country.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Jeb Bush to CPAC: Yes, I support a path to legalization for illegal immigrants Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- McCain aide: Scott Walker is a ‘dumba**’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Sharon Stone sued over events in Chevron Shakedown Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- On his way out the door, Eric Holder race-baits one last time Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Internet finally fulfills its promise with global debate over what color a dress is Allahpundit 6 hours ago