It seems the GOP establishment is forever coming up with technical excuses for its failures -- not getting their message out, not taking advantage of the latest technology, not working to get their voters out, not reaching out to minorities, blah, blah. Their real problem is that they don't stand for much of anything, much less a serious fight against the progressive/liberal cancer that is ruining out country.
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Cubans ready to sell out Joanne Chesimard if they get the chance Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- An Obama presser is hardly a “teachable moment” in gender studies Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- NSA Christmas eve docu-dump contains bombshells about [redacted] Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago
- Hot Air’s top 50 posts in 2014: 31-40 Ed Morrissey 20 hours ago