As Ed Morrissey notes, the silliness emanating from the Obama camp -- "binders" and "Romnesia", really?! -- suggest that the President and his team know that the numbers are moving the wrong way.
Of course, such knowledge only heightens the chances of an "October surprise" being unleashed. Some are speculating that it's some kind of "breakthrough negotiations" with Iran over its nuclear program (a theory perhaps validated by the fact that, true to form, the administration failed to inform Israel about the negotiations).
The UK's Daily Mail, however, is reporting on rumors that lefty lawyer
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 4 hours ago