In 2013, though, some of the new tax hikes will start to be phased in. As Sally Pipes of the Pacific Research Institute writes, there are five major tax changes that...
The only hope is that implementation of Obamacare will be such a clusterfuk that even Obamaphone users will notice.
Although Obamacare was signed into law in 2010, very few of its rules and regulations have gone into law. This was by design: the Obama Administration wanted to give executive departments time to set definitions, insurance companies time to adjust to the new reality, and didn't want Americans shocked - and perhaps outraged - by all the ways their lives would be affected. Including by taxes.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 9 hours ago