The fat-cat narrative attacks on Republicans won't go away by making nice with the White House -- or by relying on Beltway journalists to drop their double standards and vet the president's own bad bank entanglements. Indeed, The New York Times admitted this week that their staff and other political journalists from every major media outlet submit their work...
In response to:
Here's more for you: Every Vote Counts, But Some Votes Count More Than Others...Especially If They Are Cast For Democrats http://predicthistunpredictpast.blogspot.com/2012/03/every-vote-counts-but-some-votes-count.html And, here's Jimmy Carter supporting Voter ID, calling it one of the 5 pillars that would restore the nation's trust in elections: http://predicthistunpredictpast.blogspot.com/2012/03/naacp-voter-id-laws-un-and-jimmy-carter.html
Obama campaign adviser David Axelrod and his hatchet people are still yammering about GOP presidential rival Mitt Romney's overseas investments. It's time for the Romney campaign to educate voters about all the shady financial institutions embraced by Democrats right here on American soil.
- Report: Oregon is about to give up on its ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 40 minutes ago
- Captain Kirk: Give Hillary the conn Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Dumb new controversy: Should the 9/11 Museum mention jihad? Allahpundit 2 hour ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Gabby Franco & Nikki Turpeaux, Steven Crowder, Ashley McGuire Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Has Obama decided to reject the Keystone XL pipeline already? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Must see: Phoenix VA maintains “secret waiting list” while sick veterans languish and die Allahpundit 3 hours ago