The fat-cat narrative attacks on Republicans won't go away by making nice with the White House -- or by relying on Beltway journalists to drop their double standards and vet the president's own bad bank entanglements. Indeed, The New York Times admitted this week that their staff and other political journalists from every major media outlet submit their work...
In response to:
Here's more for you: Every Vote Counts, But Some Votes Count More Than Others...Especially If They Are Cast For Democrats http://predicthistunpredictpast.blogspot.com/2012/03/every-vote-counts-but-some-votes-count.html And, here's Jimmy Carter supporting Voter ID, calling it one of the 5 pillars that would restore the nation's trust in elections: http://predicthistunpredictpast.blogspot.com/2012/03/naacp-voter-id-laws-un-and-jimmy-carter.html
Obama campaign adviser David Axelrod and his hatchet people are still yammering about GOP presidential rival Mitt Romney's overseas investments. It's time for the Romney campaign to educate voters about all the shady financial institutions embraced by Democrats right here on American soil.
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 52 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago