The fat-cat narrative attacks on Republicans won't go away by making nice with the White House -- or by relying on Beltway journalists to drop their double standards and vet the president's own bad bank entanglements. Indeed, The New York Times admitted this week that their staff and other political journalists from every major media outlet submit their work...
In response to:
Top Industries donating to Obama Rank Industry Total 1 Retired $22,169,670 2 Lawyers/Law Firms $12,372,775 3 Education $6,438,102 4 Health Professionals $3,738,378 5 Business Services $3,680,673 6 Securities & Investment $3,544,629 7 Computers/Internet $3,156,729 8 TV/Movies/Music $2,977,418 9 Real Estate $2,791,653 10 Misc Business $2,682,202 11 Civil Servants/Public Officials $2,596,359 12 Printing & Publishing $1,920,303 13 Misc Finance $1,892,981 14 Other $1,412,627 15 Hospitals/Nursing Homes $1,157,823 16 Non-Profit Institutions $1,036,807 17 Construction Services $892,630 18 Misc Manufacturing & Distributing $751,828 19 Commercial Banks $708,759 20 Retail Sales $697,709
Obama campaign adviser David Axelrod and his hatchet people are still yammering about GOP presidential rival Mitt Romney's overseas investments. It's time for the Romney campaign to educate voters about all the shady financial institutions embraced by Democrats right here on American soil.
- McCain: I want Ted Cruz to apologize to Bob Dole Allahpundit 25 minutes ago
- Shock poll: Americans overwhelmingly favor building the Keystone XL pipeline Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Obama: Everyone wants a little R-S-P-E-C-T Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Juan Williams: Treatment of Condi Rice by Rutgers a hateful liberal double standard for black conservatives Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Rick Perry brings down the house at CPAC Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Bernie Sanders is “prepared to run for President” Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago