Which group of voters is always said by politicians, political advisers, political strategists, pollsters, and political scientists to decide elections? Hint: Neither R nor D is the answer. A cookie for anyone who can answer correctly and tell the class why this is a critical point being overlooked by the orgasmic Nattering Nabobs of Newspeak on tv and the parrots?
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 28 minutes ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 3 hours ago