Nationally, Gallup held fairly steady today, with Romney leading by six among likely voters; Rasmussen has it tied, with data suggesting a small Romney bump is probably on the way. A new Gravis nationwide poll has Romney leading 46-44, despite a D+8 sample. The GOP nominee leads independents by eight points in that survey. PPP's DailyKos/SEIU tracker has Obama up one, thanks to strong youth support. (Romney leads every other age group, and young voters are the least likely cohort to vote this year). But what about those crucial battleground states? Here are quick flashes from around the...
by 0.1%. RCP has moved FL, CO, and VA into R column today. Obama leads by 1 in OH and EV is even. Three liberal newspapers, which endorsed Obama in 2008, have endorsed Romney this week. Don't tell me that this means anything other than support for Obama is soft. As for Obama & foreign policy, that is going to be a blast. Can't wait to hear him talk more about "bumps in the road" & "optimal" number of American deaths because of his failures.
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 42 minutes ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Poll: Republican voters back immigration reform? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- LeBron James becomes first person ever to leave Miami for Cleveland voluntarily Allahpundit 4 hours ago