Nationally, Gallup held fairly steady today, with Romney leading by six among likely voters; Rasmussen has it tied, with data suggesting a small Romney bump is probably on the way. A new Gravis nationwide poll has Romney leading 46-44, despite a D+8 sample. The GOP nominee leads independents by eight points in that survey. PPP's DailyKos/SEIU tracker has Obama up one, thanks to strong youth support. (Romney leads every other age group, and young voters are the least likely cohort to vote this year). But what about those crucial battleground states? Here are quick flashes from around the...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 13 hours ago