Nationally, Gallup held fairly steady today, with Romney leading by six among likely voters; Rasmussen has it tied, with data suggesting a small Romney bump is probably on the way. A new Gravis nationwide poll has Romney leading 46-44, despite a D+8 sample. The GOP nominee leads independents by eight points in that survey. PPP's DailyKos/SEIU tracker has Obama up one, thanks to strong youth support. (Romney leads every other age group, and young voters are the least likely cohort to vote this year). But what about those crucial battleground states? Here are quick flashes from around the...
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 47 mins ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- ISIL is busy building a capital in Syria while Obama dithers Gabriel Malor 2 hours ago
- Alison Lundergan Grimes channels Patches O’Houlihan on campaign trail Matt Vespa 3 hours ago
- Hillary: After weeks of criticism, I have decided I do have an opinion on Ferguson Noah Rothman 4 hours ago