Nationally, Gallup held fairly steady today, with Romney leading by six among likely voters; Rasmussen has it tied, with data suggesting a small Romney bump is probably on the way. A new Gravis nationwide poll has Romney leading 46-44, despite a D+8 sample. The GOP nominee leads independents by eight points in that survey. PPP's DailyKos/SEIU tracker has Obama up one, thanks to strong youth support. (Romney leads every other age group, and young voters are the least likely cohort to vote this year). But what about those crucial battleground states? Here are quick flashes from around the...
Did you see what the Democrat candidate for Senate in Arizona said about Candy in the debate with Jeff Flake?
- Audio: And now a word from Mike Ditka about this Redskins “horsesh*t” Allahpundit 32 mins ago
- Elizabeth Warren on Hillary Clinton’s qualifications for 2016: No comment. Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Fox News source: Wilson was “beaten very severely” before shooting Michael Brown Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Survey USA shows GOP prospects brightening in Georgia Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Mitch McConnell’s empty promise: We’ll force Obama to rein in government or else risk a shutdown Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Addressing James Foley’s murder, Obama speaks loudly and leaves the stick at home Noah Rothman 3 hours ago