The president's astonishing and revealing comments in Virginia last weekend have trickled up from the conservative blogosphere to center stage in the 2012 presidential campaign. A reinvigorated Mitt Romney has seized on the remarks, parlaying the president's candid expression of his government-centric worldview into a focused and effective line of attack. The Obama campaign, meanwhile, is mired in negative attacks and petty controversies. The bottom hasn't fallen out of their polling yet, but things aren't looking robust either. Desperate to beat back Romney's surge in confidence and clarity, the Left has taken to claiming that conservatives are taking Obama's...
What the microphones didn't catch...... "Mrs O'Malley, may I call you Nita? I understand that you stayed in school, studied hard, didn't act like a slvt, didn't get pregnant, and worked your way to college. You took a couple of jobs waiting tables and saved your pennies. When your girlfriends were off in Vegas partying it up with the guys, you stayed home, ate Ramen Noodles, and banked your money because you had a dream. When you graduated with your degrees in HRT and Accounting, you took a job running a restaurant and baked pies -- and, you know how I love me some pie -- at night to sell to various restaurants and cafes. On the weekends, you cleaned houses and offices, scrubbing other people's vomit and excrement off of their ...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago