The president's astonishing and revealing comments in Virginia last weekend have trickled up from the conservative blogosphere to center stage in the 2012 presidential campaign. A reinvigorated Mitt Romney has seized on the remarks, parlaying the president's candid expression of his government-centric worldview into a focused and effective line of attack. The Obama campaign, meanwhile, is mired in negative attacks and petty controversies. The bottom hasn't fallen out of their polling yet, but things aren't looking robust either. Desperate to beat back Romney's surge in confidence and clarity, the Left has taken to claiming that conservatives are taking Obama's...
What the microphones didn't catch...... "Mrs O'Malley, may I call you Nita? I understand that you stayed in school, studied hard, didn't act like a slvt, didn't get pregnant, and worked your way to college. You took a couple of jobs waiting tables and saved your pennies. When your girlfriends were off in Vegas partying it up with the guys, you stayed home, ate Ramen Noodles, and banked your money because you had a dream. When you graduated with your degrees in HRT and Accounting, you took a job running a restaurant and baked pies -- and, you know how I love me some pie -- at night to sell to various restaurants and cafes. On the weekends, you cleaned houses and offices, scrubbing other people's vomit and excrement off of their ...
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 40 mins ago
- U.K. graciously declines to charge parents arrested for trying to save their child’s life Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Biden: “It’s time to take back America!” Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s smash ISIS Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The obligatory “celebrity nudes hacked” post Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Question for the State Department after Sotloff’s murder: Are we at war with ISIS yet? Allahpundit 4 hours ago