During a recent gun violence prevention public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut, Bill Stevens, a father of a Sandy Hook student who survived the massacre that took place in December, testified. Stevens explained why his daughter is safer at home than she is at school because "911" and "lockdown" are not enough to protect her from an evil person. Stevens also defended the right to bear arms which is not only written in the Second Amendment, but in the Connecticut constitution as well. He argued gun owners shouldn't be turned into suspects no matter how many firearms or rounds of ammunition...
In response to:
Farrakhan Admits Spreading Ideas That Led to Malcolm X's Slaying http://articles.latimes.com/1994-04-23/news/mn-49426_1_louis-farrakhan Brilliant!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 4 hours ago