Wendy60 wrote: The neoconservatives are the reason why Boehner is not putting up a fight. The neocons do the thinking for the Republican leadership on all matters of strategy and morality in politics. Boehner wouldn't take a dump if the neocons told him not to, and if they told him to do so, he would strain for hours. Neocons want tax increases, because paying higher taxes is a sacrifice. Neocons believe that the little people have to be forced into sacrificing for the "collective self," i.e., the state, because that is the only way to preserve the social order. What they...
"Oh yeah? Ask Europe, Japan and Canada!! " 2002: Erfurt, Germany, where 18 were killed at a school. 2006: Emsdetten, Germany, 11 murdered. 2009: Winnenden, Germany, 15 murdered. Germany, 2012: Study shows increase in school shooting threats http://www.dw.de/study-shows-increase-in-school-shooting-threats/a-16120519
- Poll: Republican Cory Gardner now leads Mark Udall by one in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 22 mins ago
- The dream of a Jon Huntsman independent run in 2016 is alive and well, my friends Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Iraqi PM: Please, America, don’t send troops back to Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul: If it was wrong not to protect the Benghazi consulate, it’s wrong not to protect the one in Kurdistan Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Vikings retreat on Peterson after sponsors, media erupt Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Watch ISIS’s Hollywood movie trailer goading U.S. to again invade Iraq Noah Rothman 3 hours ago