I’m getting sick and tired of the Obama administration using children selectively in order to help the president advocate his public policy positions. As I sat and watched his recent press conference, I finally understood his opposition to the Iraq War. It seems he and the late President Hussein are kindred spirits who share more than just a name. They share a sick penchant for using children as human shields in the middle of war. And make no mistake about it; America is currently at war with itself on many different fronts. As I sat and watched Obama surrounded by little...
"Agreed, but OFF TOPIC." Not really.... Pic of the Day: Tots for No Debt http://predicthistunpredictpast.blogspot.com/2013/01/pic-of-day-tots-for-no-debt.html We Need A "Protect Our Children's Future Act of 2013"...PDQ http://predicthistunpredictpast.blogspot.com/2013/01/we-need-protect-our-childrens-future.html
- AP poll: 52% say border kids fleeing gang violence shouldn’t be treated as refugees Allahpundit 51 minutes ago
- As Jews flee Europe, the sneering media admonished again Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Rebound: Q2 GDP hits 4% Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Americans unhappy with how Obama has managed the conflict in Gaza Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Jesse Ventura: Don’t feel sorry for Chris Kyle’s widow, I’m the victim here Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Hot Air Survey: July Results Patrick Ishmael 4 hours ago