I’m getting sick and tired of the Obama administration using children selectively in order to help the president advocate his public policy positions. As I sat and watched his recent press conference, I finally understood his opposition to the Iraq War. It seems he and the late President Hussein are kindred spirits who share more than just a name. They share a sick penchant for using children as human shields in the middle of war. And make no mistake about it; America is currently at war with itself on many different fronts. As I sat and watched Obama surrounded by little...
Irresponsible and unpatriotic’ sound too mild in comparison; perhaps, “treasonous” might be a more apt description of Mr Obama’s spending.” - Resist We Much, 21 January 2013 Remember when Obama said this? http://predicthistunpredictpast.blogspot.com/2012/12/obama-bush-is-irresponsible-and.html
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 58 minutes ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Pew poll: 61% of Republicans under age 30 support legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 4 hours ago