In the wake of Friday's ghastly events in Connecticut, many Americans -- politicians and pundits especially -- have added their voices to the "do something" chorus. This impulse is understandable. It's human. Twenty-six innocent victims are dead, the majority of them precious young children. The desire to help, to act, to fix can be overwhelming. The president, a father of two young girls, has played the role of grief-counselor-in-chief in recent days; at times, he's barely managed to suppress his sadness and maintain his composure during public statements. Pressure is now mounting on him to prominently champion new gun...
In response to:
"Bullsh*t -- all these kids gunned down because some sick person got his hands on a gun and you're calling the POTUS who speaks about it "Depraved and Repulsive"? LOL! I know you've said some dumb things "Shlitt In the Woods" but now you too are sounding desperate" No, luv, I called him DEPRAVED and REPULSIVE for FUNDRAISING off of Newtown, not for speaking about the tragedy there. Bigfuckingdifference. http://my.barackobama.com/Newtown http://predicthistunpredictpast.blogspot.com/2012/12/depraved-and-repulsive-obamas.html Remember when Mitt Romney was accused of "politicising" the deaths of an ambassador and 3 others in Benghazi? Yeah, bet the hypocrisy blew right by you.
- Will Grimes ever give us a straight answer? Matt Vespa 34 mins ago
- Victory! Boys born as boys can shower with girls in Kentucky school Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Prosecutor: Suspect in Oklahoma beheading uttered Arabic words during attack Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Poll: Overwhelming majority of Republicans now describe themselves as “hawks” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Another federal court strikes Obamacare subsidies on federal exchanges Gabriel Malor 3 hours ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Brian Barcaro, Joel Pollak Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago