But the bulk of Dorner's manifesto centered on his hatred for the police department from which he had been fired in 2009. He claimed in the manifesto that the LAPD "has not changed since the Rampart and Rodney King days. It has gotten...
Official: Dorner died from a single gunshot wound to the head. Ballistics tests will be conducted to determine if his gun was the source. Preliminary tests indicate that it was. He was NOT burned alive. http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/sheriff-says-former-la-cop-dorner-was-hiding-across-street-from-command-post-during-manhunt/2013/02/15/b680c3d6-77cd-11e2-b102-948929030e64_story.html
Last week, former LAPD officer Christopher Dorner went on a murderous rampage throughout Southern California, shooting seven people, including five members of law enforcement, killing three. Before he went on his spree, Dorner wrote a manifesto praising liberal policies on gun control, media personages including Piers Morgan and Chris Matthews and politicians including Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.
- Secret Service failures may expand no-walking zone around White House Ed Morrissey 33 mins ago
- CDC: Up to half a million Ebola cases by end of January Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: South Park ad hits Redskins … during Redskins game Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NYT: Daniel Inouye was the senator who told Kirsten Gillibrand that he likes his girls chubby Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Blair: The West had better not rule out ground troops Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Among us: Officials confirm American ISIS fighters have returned to United States Noah Rothman 3 hours ago