Last week, Lindsey Graham's unrelenting line of questioning compelled Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to confirm under oath that not a single military asset was deployed to help rescue besieged US personnel in the course of a terrorist raid in Benghazi, Libya. The September 11, 2012 attack lasted nearly eight hours, during which four Americans died, including our sitting ambassador. Multiple requests for increased security in the weeks and months leading up to the massacre were denied. Urgent warnings that the Benghazi consulate couldn't withstand a...
hospitals, factories and other structures with mass capacity? Should we have closed down nuclear power plants, water processing plants, electrical facilities, and all other utilities? We probably should have shut down interstate commerce, the interstate highway system and banned all heavy trucks and SUVs, which could be used as car bombs. It probably would have been prudent, since no specifics were given in the PDB, to order all Americans to bubblewrap their homes, drink only boiled water, eat only foods that they grow, remain indoors listening to Alex Jones after receiving a bevy of immunisations or just plain kill themselves. After George Bush had issued all of those Executive Orders protecting Americans from every conceivable danger,
- Video: A huge executive amnesty for illegals would be a big mistake, says … Ed Schultz? Allahpundit 37 minutes ago
- Grimes: Iron Dome really helps defend against the tunnels, or something Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Is the world giving up on a two-state solution? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- “A**holes”: Turns out Lois Lerner’s not a fan of conservative talk radio or its listeners Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- AP poll: 52% say border kids fleeing gang violence shouldn’t be treated as refugees Allahpundit 3 hours ago