Monday marked the deadline set in law for President Obama to submit a budget, but he missed it — making this the fourth time in his five years in office that he's failed to submit the blueprint on time. That makes his record equal to the three previous presidents combined, who spanned 20 years in office. This year, Mr. Obama blamed the late passage of his tax increase deal early last month....
As hard as it is for many in America to believe, Sweden is smoking the US in moving away from socialism and embracing more capitalism. Too bad this nimrod has the mentality of a 1930s Soviet apparatchik. Northern Lights: Sweden Embraces Capitalism http://predicthistunpredictpast.blogspot.com/2013/02/northern-lights-sweden-embraces.html M2RB: Swedish House Mafia and Usher
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 18 hours ago