Obama Deputy Campaign Manager Stephanie Cutter -- last heard from flagrantly lying about what George Will labels the Obama forces' "sociopathic" cancer ad -- appeared on CBS' Face The Nation yesterday morning. As Katie noted yesterday, Cutter bragged about President Obama's great "achievement" of slashing $741 Billion from Medicare in order to partially fund a new unaffordable and unpopular entitlement program. Later in the program, after she predictably dumped all over a caricature of the Ryan plan, Cutter was was...
In response to:
Wait everybody...."theerightstuff" is going to finish his silly little barb by explaining what his President's plan is. Yeah, he's going to do it soon...I promise. Yes, please wait....uh, rightstuff? Theerightstuff??? Yes, go ahead, you have the floor. Ummm....rightstuff?
- Rand Paul on abortion: “We’re not changing any of the laws until the country is persuaded otherwise” Allahpundit 50 minutes ago
- Video: Feds bust prep-school drug ring Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Has al-Qaeda taken over a secret US base in Libya? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- NYT poll shows Pryor up 10 in Arkansas Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Lavrov: Russia will respond in Ukraine if interests “attacked” … like we did in 2008 Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- WaPo columnist: Home ownership is a lousy investment Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago