The White House is worried, and rightly so. People aren't buying President Obama's demagogic campaign of hysteria, mounted in advance his own across-the-board cuts last week. These "cuts" amount to just over two percent of the 2013 budget and don't even represent a net spending cut over FY 2012. Obama has been hop-scotching the country warning of imminent agony and doom if these reductions go into effect. Somehow, nearly a full week after the implementation date, the republic still endures. The Left's "
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 10 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 11 hours ago