You have missed the point, and it wouldn't do anyone any good to persuade you otherwise. But can we agree to apply my sense of common decency and morality over yours on issues of what gets displayed on my TV? How about in matters of a "woman's right to choose"?
Here's a which-is-better question for you. Suppose a New Jersey motel room rented for $125 a night prior to Hurricane Sandy's devastation. When the hurricane hits, a husband, wife and their two youngsters might seek the comfort of renting two adjoining rooms. However, when they arrive at the motel, they find that rooms now rent for $250. At that price, they might decide to make do with one room. In my book, that would be wonderful. That decision would make a room available for another family who had to evacuate Sandy's wrath. New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and others condemn this...
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 44 minutes ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago