You have missed the point, and it wouldn't do anyone any good to persuade you otherwise. But can we agree to apply my sense of common decency and morality over yours on issues of what gets displayed on my TV? How about in matters of a "woman's right to choose"?
Here's a which-is-better question for you. Suppose a New Jersey motel room rented for $125 a night prior to Hurricane Sandy's devastation. When the hurricane hits, a husband, wife and their two youngsters might seek the comfort of renting two adjoining rooms. However, when they arrive at the motel, they find that rooms now rent for $250. At that price, they might decide to make do with one room. In my book, that would be wonderful. That decision would make a room available for another family who had to evacuate Sandy's wrath. New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and others condemn this...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago