In response to:
Well, at leasthe is nolonger considered a communist.
"You don't have to be a deficit hawk to be disturbed by the growing gap between revenues and expenses," said Sen. Barack Obama during a Nov. 3, 2005, debate on the Senate floor. At the time, Obama had been a senator for less than a year and the federal budget deficit was in fact shrinking, from $248 billion in fiscal 2006 to $160 billion in fiscal 2007. Still, Obama seemed deeply concerned about the deficit, and he appeared to believe it when he said the only way to close the shortfalls was to force Congress to pay for what it...
- The obligatory “celebrity nudes hacked” post Allahpundit 8 mins ago
- Question for the State Department after Sotloff’s murder: Are we at war with ISIS yet? Allahpundit 48 mins ago
- Kerry: Let’s put together a coalition of the willing to defeat ISIS Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Stephen Hayes Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Latest ISIS beheading of an American exposes moral bankruptcy of our betters Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Parents of fallen SEAL demand Obama resignation Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago