In response to:
Well, at leasthe is nolonger considered a communist.
"You don't have to be a deficit hawk to be disturbed by the growing gap between revenues and expenses," said Sen. Barack Obama during a Nov. 3, 2005, debate on the Senate floor. At the time, Obama had been a senator for less than a year and the federal budget deficit was in fact shrinking, from $248 billion in fiscal 2006 to $160 billion in fiscal 2007. Still, Obama seemed deeply concerned about the deficit, and he appeared to believe it when he said the only way to close the shortfalls was to force Congress to pay for what it...
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 28 minutes ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 38 minutes ago
- Here we go: Obama now reviewing deportation policy after pressure from immigration activists Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- House Democrats: We can’t build Keystone XL ’cause we need to keep 80 percent of our resources below ground Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul: Republicans must agree to disagree on social issues in order to grow the party Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Small-business employees locked out of Covered California health care Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago