In response to:
Well, at leasthe is nolonger considered a communist.
"You don't have to be a deficit hawk to be disturbed by the growing gap between revenues and expenses," said Sen. Barack Obama during a Nov. 3, 2005, debate on the Senate floor. At the time, Obama had been a senator for less than a year and the federal budget deficit was in fact shrinking, from $248 billion in fiscal 2006 to $160 billion in fiscal 2007. Still, Obama seemed deeply concerned about the deficit, and he appeared to believe it when he said the only way to close the shortfalls was to force Congress to pay for what it...
- Jeb Bush announces: I’m officially thinking of running for president Allahpundit 19 minutes ago
- Udall’s first ad in Colorado: The war-on-womenizing we’ve been waiting for Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Video: DNC 2016 convention bid invites go to Las Vegas, and … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- GOP Senate candidate’s ad: Meet the doctor who saved my baby’s life Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul: I think Republicans may have over-emphasized voter fraud Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Fatah, Hamas announce reconciliation pact, new elections Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago