Pennsylvania has not voted for a Republican presidential nominee in 24 years, when George H.W. Bush carried the state narrowly in 1988. In subsequent cycles, the Keystone State frequently felt like 'the one that got away' for Republicans; polling would look close and tightening in October, only to go blue in November, thanks to Democrats' formidable firewall in Greater Philadelphia. This year, it appeared that Pennsylvania wouldn't even be in the conversation for the GOP ticket. Barack Obama won the state by double-digits in 2008, and numerous public opinion polls showed the president maintaining -- or even expanding -- his...
Obama-Geithner Family Connections ! Tim Geithner’s father Peter-w/Frd-Fndtn, oversaw the "microfinance" programs developed in Indonesia by Ann-Dunham-Obama-Soetoro, 1967-1972. P-G is currently director of the Asia-program at the Ford Fndtn, a New World Order operation. Obama and family are also highly connected to the E-Coast banking crime syndicate, Rockefellers, Soros, Ford-Fndtn, Council Foreign Relations, CFR-banking-family-mbrs, Federal Reserve conglomerate. With Obama's mother's P-Geithner-Frd-Fndtn-connections the fairy-tale story that Obama delivered during the 2008-DNConvention, with Greek columns, fireworks, about his mother living on food stamps was most probably a lie ! Morgan Reynolds, Chief Economist US-Dept-Lbr-2001
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 8 hours ago