Holder is already under contempt. He could be arrested by the House at any time. In the 19th C., the House used to regularly issue contempt orders and arrest recalcitrant witnesses. Issa, just do it.
- IRS: Hey, maybe we do have our e-mail backups Ed Morrissey 43 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Detroit suspends water shut-offs for 15 days Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Through the looking glass: White House that loves using anonymous sources upset at being attacked by anonymous sources Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: The angriest atheist Allahpundit 13 hours ago