Apparently, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney doesn't understand what the definition of a "fact" is. Carney told the White House Press Corp today that President Obama said the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi was a terrorist attack. This is simply false. President Obama has refused to classify the murder of four Americans in Libya a terrorist attack and initially blamed a YouTube video for the violence. Carney continued to push the false idea the attack in Libya was a reaction to a video today, despite the video having absolutely nothing to do with the attack. Carney was...
In response to:
Carney and the entire WH press staff wouldn't recognize a fact if it farted on them. But I will bet as soon as Romney is in office, the WH press will suddenly become pitbulls again. It was be a miracle.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Federal judge: Utah’s ban on gay marriage is unconstitutional Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Why Sen. Landrieu might be pretty pumped about Sen. Baucus’s nomination to the ambassadorship to China Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- CNN reporter to Obama at press conference: What’s your New Year’s resolution? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- CNN poll: 14% of Republicans disapprove of Obama because … he’s not liberal enough? Allahpundit 8 hours ago