The focus on the controversy is silly, but in our media-saturated world, it's the way things play out, with lots of...
Women always get what they want, and narcissists is what they want. Hence more male narcissists. However feminism is narcissism--the difference is that only the latter is considered a mental disorder. Nobody disagrees with early feminism's goals: women should own property, vote, etc. But once the actual injustices were cured, they moved onto imaginary injustices, and off the rails. There are still plenty of traditionally-minded men around, but they either get married and discover that supposedly traditionally-minded women think that it's perfectly cool to treat their husbands with brutal contempt in public, or they just avoid marriage unless they find a woman who actually respects herself, a rare animal indeed.
Sex is always interesting, but mix it with politics in a presidential campaign and it becomes downright sensational. First Amendment guarantees of free speech get lost in the protest when gay couples meet to make out at Chick-fil-A. Instead of ordering the spicy chicken sandwich, these men and men and women and women spice up their relationship with rage against Dan Cathy, the born-again president of Chick-fil-A, for saying he supports "the biblical definition of the family unit."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 13 hours ago