The mainstream media may have outdid even their own gutter level standards in obsessing over Mitt Romney's statement(s) about the still growing crisis in the Middle East rather than the "the fact that you have Islamic flags being hoisted over American Embassies, the fact that an American Ambassador is dead," as exasperated liberal commentator and Obama supporter Kirsten Powers even had to fume about during an interview with Fox's Megyn Kelly (below). "It is just absolutely, utterly insane," Powers nearly screamed in frustration over the shameless incompetence of her liberal media colleagues.
- More non-existent voter fraud tuns up in Virginia Jazz Shaw 30 mins ago
- AFP Defending the Dream Summit: Day 1 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 11 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 12 hours ago